Pregnant with hyperemesis gravidarum. Having headache, tiredness, breathlessness. Protein traces in urine. Suggestions?

Hi I m 41 pregnant with hyperemesis gravidarum (same as 1st pregnancy 1 year ago). Managing to retain fluids but little diet . Feeling unwell most of the time but particularly so over last few days i.e. dull headache , tired, n&v worse, tired, bit breathless & strange sensation in my eyes when I look to the side but can t surely be dehydrated as I m pushing fluids & pu ing adequately. Should do my bp but difficult to do your own with sphyg. I have done a urinalysis dipstick today appears ok other than ph8, trace protein & specific gravity 1.01. Is this relevant?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013