Pregnant with hurt in vagina and swelling, after sex. Burns when urinating. Cause?

Hey ,im 27 weeks pregnant with my second child. I ve noticed that every time me and my partner have sex my vagina hurts and it gets real swollen. And when i pee after having sex it just burns really bad. This never happen for my first child. I had sex thru my whole pregnancy. And the guy im with is the the father of both my kids. What does this mean ?. It really bothers me. This started happening since i was 4 month pregnant.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Mar 2016
You are carrying 27 wk pregnancy with burning sensation and pain around vagina after sex.
It is probably due to some sort of infection.Do a URINE Test for R/E,M/E & Culture with VDRL test to rule out underlying pathology if any.
Try to avoid chemical lubricant during sex,empty bladder before & after sex,maintain genital hygiene,drink plenty of water, may use VAGISIL cream/ CLINGEN or 3-NITE vaginal suppository to get symptomatic relief.
It is better to avoid sex in 3rd trimester and do periodic check up & consult with your doctor.
Be well.