Pregnant with constant Heartburn and vomiting, taking Zantac. Have constant burning in throat. Relief from symptoms?

I am 39.2 weeks pregnant and have had constant heartburn with vomiting from week 16. I have been given zantac for the last 8 weeks and have kept a sickness diary. On average I keep only 1 days food down a week. The burning in my throat is constant even when drinking water but I do persist on trying to drink a couple of pints even when I m physically sick. Gaviscon and milk are also regular staples but these are losing there effect. Is there anything else I can do to relieve theses symptoms? In addition I have had some period cramping for the past 3 weeks but nothing has come of it.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013