Pregnant with blood in urine. Could this be due to fish oil supplement intake? Slightly high sugar levels in glucose tolerance test

Hi Dr, I am 32 weeks pregnant , 10 days ago i had the glucose tolerance test and the result came back 144 when the cut off is 139, also had urine sample taken and there were traces of red blood cells and no white blood cells , yesterday took another urine test and the level of red blood cells in urine was: large! about 2 weeks ago i started taking fish oil supplement , could this have caused thinning in my blood and therefore caused the blood in the urine ?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012