Pregnant with big lump on right arm pit, after injecting a flu vaccine, very painful. Is it normal?

hello, i am currently 3months pregnant now,last month my midwife inject me a flu vaccine but 2weeks after i noticed that i have a big lump on my right arm pit.when i touch it i can feel the pain up til now.else, i saw a small black heads/pimple on my left nipple 2days ago and peel off on itself today but its kinda painful..i just want to know what does it mean,is it just normal?just my left nipple does have this pimples .
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013