Pregnant with Melanoma in left chest, suggested to inject a die into lymph node under Anaesthesia. Is it harmful for the baby?

I was just diagnosed with stage 2 melanoma and I m 33 weeks pregnant. The melanoma was 3.9 cm deep so I guess Im close to stage 3. They want to put me under anestesia I m concerned for my unborn child and not sure what the percentage rate is that it won t affect him. They re going to inject a die into my lymph nodes to see if the Melanoma spread. is this ok? Today I found a lump only left leg about 3 inches from my panty line. Is thus where a lymph node is? The melanoma is on my left upper chest . I thought if it spread it would go to my under arm lymph nodes.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013