Pregnant, wants to keep child. On sprintec birth control, stopped. History of abortions. Will pills have negative health impact on foetus?

I was on birth control pills after having 3 abortions. Most recent one in oct-nov 11. My doc put me on Sprintec. I stopped taking the pills about 2 1/2 months ago and found out that I m 3-4 weeks pregnant. I would like to keep the baby but I m really concerned if the pills have any negative effects on the baby.( I heard that the hormones come out of the body after 6 mos)
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012