Pregnant, want to terminate, Taking cap but its doubling. How to make it successful?

iam 5 weeks pregnant, and i want to terminate this pregnancy as my doc has given me 800 of misoprostol200(cipla brand) in the vagina, 2 days later i had secretoins and i started seeing the tablets, so he had to suction the remaining of the tablets in the vagina, the ultrasound could barely show the sac as well as through the vaginal ultrasound , he asked me to repeat the procedure orally this time by using the cytotec , then to undergo a d&c if needed. my B HCG shows the pregnancy is doubling even after i have placed the tablets vaginally. please advice me as i have started to be concerned it will not work and the method of scraping scares me as i have been reading about how unpresice this method will be since its done blindly and the scraoing might not even get the sac out to assure the pregnancy termination is successful. thank you
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013