Pregnant via IVF, had slight bleeding, diagnosed to be from cervix. Should I increase utrogesan for today?

Hello, I am 5 weeks pregnant via ivf , today i noticed somebleeding and we visited the doctor. A ultrasound showed a pregnancy and no blood in the uterus . THe doc told the bleeding could be from cervix . I have a history of miscarrage at 7 weeks via a natural pregnancy 4 years back. Today I am asked to continue my utrosegan-viginal and progynova. Why does the bleeding occur in cerivx? Is it harmful for my baby? Should i increase my utrogesan for today? Will this help?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012