Pregnant, using Azo to numb the pain of UTI, noticed blood in urine, blood while wiping. Should I worry ?

I am 20 pregnat I have had a uti now for 5 days. I have been using azo to num the pain when i pee and bladder pain.. Now today i woke up in the same pain and i took azo again it only helped a small bit i have some presher right above pelvic bone a tiny bit of blood in urine (kinda hard to tell if i have brown bleeding becouse azo turns pee ornge/yellow) also when i pee i have some very small tissue that has some red to it. when i wipe i get REALLY SMALLbright/kinda darker red looking clots the size of rice only when i pee or wipe ONLY i have a pad on and there is nothing on that. Do u know if im loosing baby or what it MIGHT be??
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013