Pregnant, urine smells sort of sour, having braxton hicks contractions. Normal?

I am 34 weeks pregnant and over the last several days or so I've noticed my urine smells sort of sour and is very potent. I have been having Braxton hicks contractions for the last 4 months or so, some intense, some mild. Should I be concerned? It doesn't hurt to urinate or burn so I don't think it's a UTI, but what do I know. I'm not a Dr. Is this normal? The contractions vary from ever 3 min at times to every 12-18 min.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013