Pregnant, urine sample showed blood, ketones, protein, leukocytes, advised retesting with another sample. Serious?

Hi, I am 37 weeks pregnant and last tuesdayy I handed in a urine sample . My midwife tested it and said I had blood , ketones , protine and lukesites. She sent it off and on monday the receptionist told me the results said no further action. About half an hour later, my doctors rang me and said they needed another sample off me. Does this sound serious considering half an hour before hand I was told it was fine?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012