Pregnant, urine infection. Took cefadoxil, loose stools, prescribed sporlac ds. Safe to take during pregnancy?

im 1month pregnant. and my urine test reports said i have infection in urine. my doc gave me cefadoxil tablets. i took them for two days {one after lunch and one after dinner} on 3rd day after taking tablet i got motions continuously for 3 times and still getting if i eat anything. and today i went to hospital and my doctor gave sporlac ds and told me to take 2 tablets after taking cefadoxil. is it safe to take these many tablets during pregnancy, please guide me.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012