Pregnant, took arthrotec for abortion, bleeding started with clot. Is the abortion successful?

I am 1 month pregnant and I took 2 tablets of arthrotec in my vagina and drink the other one before I went in my bed. When 4 o`clock I the morning, bleeding began and when I took a bath, I saw a clot of blood . When I am in school, cramping continuous and I changed my pad and I urinated and the tablet I put in my vagine released but already soft and bloody. After several hours, I felt slight cramping. Is the abortion successful?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013