Pregnant, took 2 pills of Gynaecosid, still no bleeding, headaches, body pain. What to do ?

hello Dr. I am 23yo and I got married on 14th Dec 2012. we had intercourse for 10 days after marriage and he went to abroad. as per normal schedule 4/5th January 2013 was my date for period but it did not happen on time. I went to dr and did some test and got positive report(Pregnant). after that I tok Gynaecosid . first one I took on 12/01/2013 and second one on the next day. but till today(15/01/2013) I had no bleeding or any symptom. despite I m feeling very seek from the day first. all the days i m feeling bomiting, headache , pain on my body, shoulder , neck . I dont know what should I do... Please please please give me advices that will help me to get out of this situation. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013