Pregnant, texoplasma blood test showed low immunity. Effect on baby?

Hi, I am 8 weeks pregnant and I had two texoplasma blood test the first one was on my six weeks of pregnancy and indicated 1.31 IGM and 650 IGG the second one at my 8 week and indicated 4.15 IGM. my question what all of that means, Do U have immunity or not ? shall I abort my baby because he will has sever brain damages as I heard. please help I have heard all kind of answers and what I need is an honest and clear one now. Many thanks
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013