Pregnant, tests showed hot spots on baby's heart and femur, have taken harmony test. Advise?

I turned 34 years old on August 11, and also happen to be 19 weeks pregnant. I see a perinatologist due to some medications that I have to be on which thus far has not affected my baby. However, I was blown away yesterday when I was told that my little boy has 2 hot spots on his heart as well as a femur that is measuring .01 millimeter short in comparison to the size of his head. Everything else on his anatomy screening was either above average or average to the day. This was a planned pregnancy. I agreed to take the new Harmony test after being more terrified than I have ever been in my entire life. PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012