Pregnant taken misoprostol-200 inserted one in vagina and swallowed two, had stomach ache and light bleeding, bleeding stopped next day. What could be the reason?

helo am irene 19years old..i missed my periods on 18th june and went for checkup i found myself pregnant!on 5th july a pharmacist advised me to take misoprostol-200.i did that on the 5th july at around 8pm!i had to swallow two tablets and to insert one in the vagina .i had stomach ache that night and i was very light but i pad got fulled!in the morning the bleed stopped and till today am not bleeding nor experiencing any different felling just a little stomach issue!please help am confused now i dont know whats going on!
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012