Pregnant, suffering highly constipation with piles, blood in stool. How to get rid off it?

dear sir/medam my wife is pregnant for first time & running eight months, she is about 25 years old, from the last month she is suffering highly constipation with piles, it is daily routine to go latrine for 10 or more time, every times falls blood with tools, our local doctor guided to take duphalac syrup with an ointment sucral ANO before & after evacuation, but still trouble is persist. so please guide us how to get ride from the constipation & lesser tendency of latrine with regards hitesh kalita Assam
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013