Pregnant, spotting, side effect of susten 200 on mother and baby

i m 12 week pregnent,in the 7th week of preg nency i found suggested me susten200.i hav taken it till on month after taking susten 200 spotting was not found till now, but my doctor suggest me to take it for one more month,i want to know about the side effect of the tablet on mother and on the baby.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Hello.Some women tend to have spotting in the early weeks of pregnancy,it is because of the placental development and placental implantation ,the spotting is brownish in colour,however all cases of spotting should be evaluated by a OG cian.Since your OGcian has seen you and prescribed medication ,it is best you leave it to the doctor and trust in her judgement dont stress yourself over this,relax yourself and enjoy your pregnancy as there many more wonderful moments awaiting you,be regular for all antenatal check ups ,eat well and strictly follow what your doctor tells you.Take care.