Pregnant, spotting, passing clots in urine, abdominal discomfort, lower back pain

spotting detected at seven weeks+2 days of pregnancy. this is my third. am 41 years old.had my first shot of Lupin 5000 inj weekly, advised till the 12th week.+ Microgest Intra uterine caps BD. since yesterday night the bleeding has become reddish, and am also leaving clots while passing urine .am worried.have been having abdominal discomfort and pain in lower back as well. started Tranexa 500 tds last night, but to no avail.bleed persists. pls advise. anxious...
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012