Pregnant, shocking tearing sensation in abdomen, feel bruised. Nausea, achy breast, bones. Reason for above symptoms?

Hi, I am 27 weeks pregnant (2nd pregnancy), and a few days awoke in the middle of the night to a shocking tearing sensation at the top of my abdomen , and have had continued mild pain there since. Today I noticed much milder tearing sensations in other places in my abdomen, and all these places feel bruised when I touch them. I have also had a return of nausea (mild, but it has caused some vomiting some mornings) in the last week, and feel achey in my breasts, bones, abdomen, much the way one might before experiencing a flu/infection. The achey feeling is very similar to when I had mastitis after my first child. I don t know if these symptoms are related, but I never had this with my daughter (other than aches due to muscles separating & weight gain ). Are these pains normal, with possibly a flu? Or is there a connection?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013