Pregnant, sharp pain on sides and top of stomach, pain on moving, dark orange urine. Cause of worry?

I am 36 weeks pregnant and since yesterday morning I have been having episodes where my sides and top of my stomach have a very sharp pain where I can t move because it hurts so bad. It s been happening every two hours and I would wake up bc the pain is intense. I have been drinking a lot of water but it looks dark when I pee. I felt a little bit leaking so I checked and it was orange when I wiped. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013