Pregnant, severe groin pain causing difficulty in walking. Taking progesterone shots (27P). Should I stop the shots?

24 w pregnant and having severe groin pain, so bad that I can barely walk. I m on weekly progesteron shots (17P) to prevent early labor -i had earlylabor with my first, tey stopped it and I delivered at 40 weeks , my water broke the day of my scheduled CS- can the shots be causing the groin pain? I never had this with my first, my OB keeps telling me it s normal , but the pain is unbearable. They keep telling me it s ligament pain and joints stretching , but not so sure. Somehow I have a feeling the progesterone is causing this to be severe . i m almost done with 10 shots, 10 more to go. Should I just stop? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012