Pregnant, routine test showed traces of albumin in urine. Is it alarming?

Hello Sir, my wife is in he 29th week of pregnancy. During a routine medical examination, traces os albumin were detected in her urine . The reports are yet to be shown to her doctor, but Im curious to know the effects. This would be our first child. Please advise if this is normal during pregnancy or is it a cuse of worry. Would the baby be fine?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012

Traces of albumin present on a urine routine are normal. Nothing to worry. It is a normal finding even in pregnancy. It would not affect the baby in anyway.

Just make sure that her blood pressure remains well within the normal limits.

All the best.