Pregnant, rash on left side of buttocks, burning sensation. Treatment?

Hi I am so confused so um I am like 12 weeks pregnant now and for about 2 or 3 days I just this bump like rash it s very small it looks like it is red or white I can t really tell but it s on the left side if my butt cheek it s not inbetween my legs it just on the side close by my butt crack but not literally by it it burns but it doesn t itch I drink enough water and I don t have an infection I thought it just came from my underclothes like my skin got irritated or something but please help its starting to bother me
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012