Pregnant, prescribed clingen for yellow green vaginal discharge. Will it cause any harm to the baby?

i am 19 weeks pregnant and been having yellowish green vaginal discharge along with itching- which increases at night- since around last 10 days.. i saw my doc today and she asked me to use clingen along with 2 oral meds and one cream to apply.. though i trust my doc..but on reading the pack insert i found out that pregnant women shd take CLINGEN only if it is a must! i tried to reach my doc but could not get through..can u pls help...can insertion on clingen in any way affect my baby negatively or cause miscarriage . i am really worried..pls help me!!
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012