Pregnant, partner kissed after using asthma pump covered with mud. Chances of contracting toxoplasmosis?

Hi! I am over paranoid about toxoplasmosis due to being pregnant. I m 8 months pregnant and my little boy was with his nan and she put his muddy t-shirt in a bag with my partners asthma pump and not realising the t-shirt was covered in mud my partner got his pump out with out looking and used it then kissed me. What s the chances of me catching toxoplasmosis from the mud on my son s t-shirt having contact with the pump??
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012