Pregnant, on multivitamins, do not have the feeling of baby. Why?

doctor i am three months pregnant and still i dont feel my baby i have cheched my pregnancy by prega news pregnancy test and the test was positive so i used to go a gynaecologist after completing one month of my pregnancy-on the basis of positive test of prega news pregnancy test doctor had given me multivitamins, but i dont feel my baby so i m pregnant or not.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
History noted. The urine pregnancy test is 95% sensitive. You have confirmed the pregnancy by UPT and your gynecologist have prescribed multivitamins. Fine. Kindly continue the vitamins given. Till three months the baby will be in the pelvic cavity and not felt except one butterfly sensation in the lower abdomen once in a while. After 3 months as the baby grows the abdomen will enlarge gradually.The feel of the baby in the form of movements is felt by the mother after 5 months, what is called as quickening.
At this stage if you wanted to confirm, Kindly subject yourself for an ultrasound examination of pelvis, which will give the confirmation that you are pregnant.
Good day.