Pregnant, lack of sleep, stress, looseness in stomach. Complications during pregnancy?

Hi Doctor, This is a question regarding pregnancy. My wife has 7th month running, she is feeling stress for some days , and is not able to sleep comfortably at night. She is feeling worried. Any clarification about that. I have come to know that her tummy is getting loosened and some people are saying it may be the case of abortion . Kindly guide what kind of symptoms show that there may be a case of abortion or complicacy...
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013