Pregnant, issues regarding paternity due to confusion in conception dates. How can I resolve this?

Hi I m wondering if someone can help me figure this out because it s really driving me crazy. I am 24weeks pregnant and I have two possible fathers... well I think.. so I had unprotected sex on march 5 then had a period the 6th.. I had intercourse unprotected on the 10th.17th. 20th and 22nd with the other person. I took a test and it was very faint around the 25th but it was very faint. My question is.. what day would I most likely conceived on. And would it be possible to have conceived on the 5th? My docs all say I am right on time all my dates match but I m just nervous. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
If you had your periods on 6 th,then you cannot conceive on the 5th