Pregnant, increased blood pressure. Prescribed dexamethasone injections. C-section to be done. Suggestions?

Hi doctor I am 36 weeks and few days blood pressure remained 120/80 throughout the pregnancy but now for the first time it reached 130/90. My gyn recommend me two injections of dexamethasone of 12.5 mg 12 hrs apart.she recommend me constant monitoring of BP twice a day.she says if my BP remained 130/90 then she will have to do c section two weeks before the due questions are is that my BP is too high and what about the injections,should I go for that?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012