Pregnant, in third trimester, have pinkish white mucus. Suspicion of damaged uterus leading to abortion. Will my baby survive?

Hello Doctor I am in my 7th month of pregnancy. suddenly, since from 3 days white-pink mucus is coming out. Consulted the doctor. She told uterus is damaged a bit and there are chances of abortion . She asked me to get admitted to the hospital. What are the next steps. Will my baby be survived? Is there a chance of continuing till a normal delivery? What if it is a premature baby?. Im worried, Please suggest.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012