Pregnant, in second trimester, have recurring mild pain in the breast. Had an ingrown hair in the nipple area which on squeezing expelled clear fluid, small lump in the armpit. Family history of breast cancer. Suggestions?

I am a 32yo am 6 1/2 months pregnant with 2nd child. Had a in gorwn hair in airduct area of nipple a few months ago. When sqeezing duct white head like stuff came out for quite some time. Now clear liquid is coming out when squeeze . Small lump appeared in armpit of same size, and OB says same side is swollen from my breast into arm pit. Slight pain every once in a while. Breast cancer family history. Had a cyst aspirated in same side when I was 18yo. Thoughts?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012