Pregnant, in 3rd trimester, accidentally taken cyclogest for a long term. Harmful side effects on the baby?

Good afternoon, i am now 38 weeks pregnant. I have been prescribed cyclogest from week 20 of my pregnancy and unfortunately wasnt told by my consutlant when to stop these so i have continued these up to 37 weeks. The dosage was 400 mg once a day. im worried that the high abount of progesterone hormone in my body would have effected my unborn baby boys sexual hormones.... he wont grow up with breasts for instance will he? im worried that being on these for soo long has harmed him.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012