Pregnant, hypothyroid, continuously decreasing platelet count, ultrasound showed enlarged liver. Diagnosis?

Hi i am 16 weeks pregnant and my platelet count is continuously decreasing, my current reading is 66 which is far below the normal range of 150. My heamoglobin is alo hovering around 10.3 with RBC at 3.73. i had low platelet count in my last pregnancy but it was in the 8th month and at the time of c -section my count was 50 and right after pregnancy they started to rise and my reading came at 170 I am also a patient of thyroid i.e. hypothroidism and taking eltroxin 50 mcg . i have got my ultrasound done and my spleen size is normal but my liver came out as enlarged in size (20.9 cm) & shows normal exhtexture, surface is smooth no focal lesion seen. Portal vein is normal in diameter 13mm.CBD & intra heptic ducts are not dilated. Appreciate if you can evaluate this information and share your input. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012