Pregnant, huge fight, screaming, crying, unable to control temper. Possible to miscarry due to incident?

I am 8 weeks 2 days pregnant. My husband and I just had a huge fight that ended with me screaming, crying, and shaking. I am terrified that this could cause me to miscarry, and horrified that I couldn t control my temper. I typically can control myself, but pregnancy hormones are foreign territory to me. I just want to know if I could lose my baby from the obvious stress ...I was literally shaking and enraged. I just want to know that my baby is ok...
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012