Pregnant, history of miscarriages, advised susten vaginal tablet. How should it be taken?

Hello Dr... I had 3 miscarrieges in last 2.years. Last DNC done on 13 june. now again I m concieved. My LMP date was 5 Sept. 12 just today I got to know that I m pregnant. I took my treatment from CMC, Vellore also. Doctors did all related tests, even karyotype test of mine & my husband also. all reprorts are normal. finally they sugested one pregnancy confirm I should take Ecosprin 75 mg daily & susten veginal tablet 200 mg twice daily. I dont know how to take susten veginal tablet oral or insert into vegina? please suggest me what to do in this situation?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012