Pregnant, heavy bleeding, dark brown spotting. Taking crinone progesterone suppositores. Sediment?

Hello! I am 6 weeks 1 day pregnant and started having some bleeding yesterday. I was not soaking through any pads at all but it seemed fairly heavy to me. Mostly dark brown, some dark red at times. From about 4pm yesterday until now I am having dark brown/rust colored spotting with what is like sediment when i go to the bathroom. I am also on Crinone progesterone suppositores so I think maybe the sediment is from those?? I am just very nervous and would like an expert opinion on what is going on?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012