Pregnant having sore swollen itchy vulva. Painful ulcer like lumps. History of being treated for thrush. What is the chance of varicose vein?

I m 33 weeks pregnant and experiencing a sore swollen itchy vulva . I have now developed 3 painful ulcer like lumps one ofcwhich is broken and stings when I go to the toilet. I ve been treated for thrush twice in my third trimester but this feels different. I know the swelling can be normal and may have varicos vein but worried about ulcer like sores and being so irritable down there.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012