Pregnant having painful lump on the back of the head, migraines and nose bleeding. History of seizures. Should I be worried?

About three weeks ago i found this lump on the back of my head its tender to the touch but other than that it hasn t bothered me. Soon after that i started getting migranes and and about 5 days ago my nose started bleeding . I ve never had a bloody nose before and im pregnant. I also have a seizure disorder and am no longer on medication for it so that could be where my migranes are coming from. Is this a big deal or am i just overly worried
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012