Pregnant, having irregular contractions, sever back pain, headaches. Is it normal?

hi, i am 32 +6 days pregnant have been having irregular contractions for a week and half accompanied with severe back pain and massive pressure from down below and ex tream pelvic pains , i have been sick today then was accompanied with headaches and hip pain have weird sensation on my thigh down words, this is my second pregnancy did not experience this with my first but had pre-eclpamsia during the last stages of pregnancy could you please advise me on what could be happening or if what am experiencing is normal
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013