Pregnant, having contractions, thick clear and brown discharge. Is there any problem?

I m 23 weeks pregnant and for the last three days I ve had contractions. I went to the doctor today and my cervix was closed and the babies heart best was good and the fluid looks good. Later on today when I went to the bathroom I had a thick clear and brown discharge. Looked like a little blood clot. Stuff you would see after a period. My doctor put me on bed rest for the next couple of days. Should I go back to my doctor tomorrow because of the discharge?
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012