Pregnant having cold, itchy painful ears, swollen throat and greenish nasal discharge. Infection?

I m 31 weeks pregnant, and last weekend i caught a cold that made me feel like my throat is closing off... I went to the E.R, and they ran a test for strep that came back negative. They also ran a 3 day test for any infection, I was supposed to hear back on the results yesterday but got nothing. Now my ears are aching and itchy, my throat is extremely swollen and sore, coughing up blood in the morning, nose bleeds anytime i blow my nose, and really thick green milky looking snot... What in the world is going on? Plus i have a painful barky cough...
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012