Pregnant, have swollen hands and foot, severe pain in upper abdomen, shooting back pains, urine test showed ketones. Suggestions?

Hi I m 36 weeks pregnant. I have had no problems with swelling throughout my pregnancy, but today my hand and foot on my left side are quite swollen, I can t even take off my wedding ring. Also for the past few weeks I have had severe pain in my upper abdomen which has now moved down to the middle, and also today I have had quite painful shooting pains in my back, they didn t really worry me but then when I started swelling and with new back pain I got quite worried. On my last urine test they found ketones?should I consult my midwife, I don t like to make a fuss
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012