Pregnant, have severe pain, advised gall bladder removal. When is it advisable to have surgery?

Hello I have been in and out of the hospital throughout by pregnancy. Tomorrow I am going to see a surgion and I am 35 weeks pregnant. The last time I saw him he said that he would wait till I was 35 to take the gallbladder out. Now I am 35 weeks and I am asking will my obgyn induce me before this surgery? Or will I have the baby after the surgery. I cant wait any longer. I am in severe pain and I throw up everything I eat.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012