Pregnant, have severe nausea, tiredness, intense pain in shoulder blade that aggravates on deep breathing and certain movements. Remedy?

I m a 35 year old female. I am 8 weeks pregnant with my second child and have had severe nausea but zero vomiting so far. I am also feeling extremely tired all the time. I doubt these aforementioned things have any relevance to my main problem, but I have put them down just in case. For the last 36 hours I have had an excruciating pain a little below my left shoulder blade. The pain is especially bad when I take a deep breath in and with certain movements. It REALLY hurts when pressure is applied to it after which there a temporary relief. Can anyone help? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012