Pregnant, have severe abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting. Is it advisable to take domperidol during pregnancy?

Dear doctor, I am 25 years old. Got conceived and is almost 8 weeks. I am having severe nausea and vomiting , even if i have water, and also severe abdominal pain . Feeling very fatigue and sleepy whole day. I am not able to do even routine works at home and no one even to help except husband. But he is very busy. What ever I have getting vomited immediately after some time. I am unable to bare all these things. I have taken domperidol yesterday, felt little better after that. But is it advisable to have domperidol during pregnancy? Is there any other alternatives other than these? please help me out to come out of this.......... Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013