Pregnant, have high BP, improper sleep at night, taking medicines, recommended C-section. Will BP cause complications during operation?

hello name is seema.i am 32 yrs old..right now i am 35 weeks pregnant having high bp ....the main reason for this is i dont get sleep properly mostly in the night and this is my usual problem since my practitioner has prescribed me bp medicines and even sleeping pills ..even after that also my sleep is not that much as it should be after taking sleeping pills...pls suggest edd is on 25th practitioner has told that he will monitor bp till 28th of this month, if its ok no problem otherwise will go for c-section by end of 37 week..just wanted to know from you that will there be problem if high bp persist during my operation...and also pls tell me how much anaesthesia affect during the operation..looking forward for kind cooperation...thanking you seema.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012