Pregnant, have good diet, normal ultrasound, want to start nutrition supplement arginine. Is it advisable?

HelloDr. M. Lundi I am 34 th week pregnant , my bab is doing okay, but USG suggests BPD is 77mm which is less then 10 percentile, Amniotic fluid index is 11.2. I am a Doctor by profession but due to pregnancy taking enough rest & at present on leave. I concern about baby s growth. I am wondering to start nutrition supplement like arginine to add. generally My diet is good & i am healthy at present my weight is 84 kg. I donot think there is any nutritional deficiency as such in my diet. all other parameters in USG are normal een doppler study is normal. Please give me advice
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012